You can watch the NBC channel on your Roku device by entering the activation code at nbc.com/activate. Roku users can access all the shows along with the live streaming on their devices. To get the NBC channel on your Roku the users must have an account with Pay-TV providers. Without the PAY tv provider account and subscription, the users will not be able to watch NBC on their Roku device. In this post, we will share the process of activation of NBC on the Roku device.
Steps to enter the activation code of NBC to register the Roku device
Follow the process mentioned in this article to access NBC on your Roku device:
- Go to the “Streaming applications” tab from the home page of the Roku device. Make sure the Roku device is connected with the internet connection
- After that search for the NBC streaming application.
- Select the application appeared in the search result and you will be redirected to the information page of the application
- Here you will find the “Add channel” option. Click on the button and the process of the NBC app installation will start.
- Once the installation completes launch the application by locating it from the home page of your device.
- Further login to the NBC app by using your PAY TV provider credentials
- Once you log in an activation code will appear on the screen, Save this activation code and move ahead.
- Grab a mobile or computer and visit nbc.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code that you have saved in the previous step.
- Now click on the continue button and you will reach the login page
- On the login page, you need to enter the Pay TV credentials to complete the activation process.
- Once the success message appears on the screen refresh the Roku device and enjoy NBC streaming app content.